Tuesday 4 June 2013

Dylusions mask #2

My second Dylusions mask was finished a while back, I just haven't had the time to put it up on the blog until now.
This one is quite different from the first one, with less dimension.. This time I went for a spider theme..


 Both skull and bird have been embossed

 
Glossy Accents is added to give spiders dimension
 
 
This sleeping beauty is having "sweet" dreams about spiders... She is coloured with Dylusions inks in water brushes, and her body is embossed with clear embossing powder. The lips have got Glossy Accents on them, and I used orange Stickles to bling up the eye lashes a bit.

That's my second and last Dylusions mask, folks! What a fun project to make!
24 days to AFTH weekend!!!! Whooooohoooo!!!!!
Siv xx

4 comments:

  1. den var skikkelig kul !
    :-) Nnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasisk prosjekt :) Synes begge maskene er utrolig kule. Gir meg masse inspirasjon til å prøve dette :) Klem fra Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stilig! Kult oppsett og flotte detaljer. Digger gulfargen og at hode hennes er tredd inn i øyne på maska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic mask, really innovative!

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



    Happy Crafting!



    Bridie

    ReplyDelete

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)