Tuesday 7 August 2012

Believe in life

Today I really enjoyed myself with my Dylusions products - they are just faberoonie!! Love-love-LOVE them!!

 Don't you just love those vibrant colours?!
I've used Squeezed Lemon, Cut Grass and Fresh Lime + Postbox Red and Melted Chocolate.

 A bit of gesso scraped through a stencil gives texture to the page.
And isn't that cat just gorgeous?!

 I think this sentiment is really powerful. So so true!

Doodling with Sakura gel pen.
I've used Dyan Reaveley's "Bleach out" technique on the leaves.

If you've got the impression that I'm hung up on Dylusions, you are absolutely right! I mean, who could resist these luscious colours, super cool stamps and great techniques?? No one in their right mind, in my opinion.. hehe!

Thanks for popping by! I sure would love it if you left a trace by leaving a comment. :-)


2 comments:

I always love a comment! Mwah! :)